Online exhibiting at the 2021 Tapestry Conference on Friday, February 21, 2021 is an amazing opportunity to connect with hundreds of K-12 educators from South Vancouver Island and beyond.
The online exhibiting site is intuitive and simple to use, however training about how to set-up and use your online booth will be available should you require it. Unlike at in-person events, your booth may be visible days before and after the conference. Your easy to personalize online exhibiting booth allows you to increase your exposure and broaden your audience by:
- Displaying highlighted products and/or services,
- Chatting face-to-face with potential customers via Zoom on the day of the conference,
- Embedding videos and links to resources,
- Hosting your own prize draw. Note that the collection of personal information must follow FOIPPA regulations and the prize draw must allow for one free entry per person, Prize draws cannot require purchasing and/or registering for a product and/or service.
- Driving traffic to your organization’s site or e-commerce site.
Scavenger Hunt and Prize Donation
To help drive traffic to your booth the Tapestry Conference will be hosting an exhibitor scavenger hunt. Exhibitors are encouraged to donate a prize for the scavenger hunt and in return will receive a discount on their booth fee.
Complimentary non-profit community booth eligibility
The Tapestry Conference is offering local non-profit organizations who offer products and/or services that are of value to K-12 educators a complimentary online exhibiting booth. Applications for complimentary non-profit tables will be made on a first-qualified, first-accepted basis and there’s a limited number of complimentary tables available. To qualify for a complimentary booth an organization must meet all of the following criteria. The organization must:
- Have non-profit status.
- Be based in the school district of at least one of the Tapestry Conference sponsoring teachers’ associations: Cowichan, Greater Victoria, Saanich, and/or Sooke.
- Offer products and/or services that are of value to educators as determined by the Tapestry Co-Chairs.
- Donate a prize that has a minimum retail value of $10 and be responsible for the shipping and handling of the prize to the winner. The prize may constitute one or more items.The prize will be used as a letter hunt prize by the Tapestry Conference. The exhibitor donating the prize is responsible for delivering prize(s) to the winner. The Tapestry Conference will supply the exhibitor with the prize winner’s name and email address shortly after the end of the conference so that the exhibitor can arrange delivery of the prize to the winner. Examples of prizes: products and/or services from the organization or another business, physical and/or electronic gift cards, books, promotional items such as water bottles, stationary, etc..
Online exhibiting at the 2021 Tapestry Conference is very affordable with four different options to choose from: